Petron Miles never tell client this. Read to find out more.

Petron Miles privilege card is one of the petrol filling reward program in Malaysia market currently.



I believe many drivers who are just starting to use this Petron Miles privilege card won't know this as the company itself never tell their client about what I going to tell below.

Recently I had collected enough points of 3000 miles by only filling up my car petrol in Petron station. According to their redemption list, every 3000 miles can exchange to RM45 value of the petrol to offset the bill.

So with this 3000 miles collected, I went to my nearby petrol station to fill up my tank hoping to use this miles to offset part of the petrol bill. 

As from my notice every time filling petrol in Petron station, the Petron miles cannot redeem directly on the pump itself like Bonuslink at Shell station. Therefore, I decided to go to the counter to tell the staff to pump full tank and will use the miles to offset part of the bill.

After I filled up the tank and go back to the counter for payment, the staff told me I need to pay cash for the remaining balance after deduct the redemption RM45 from the 3000 Petron Miles in my Petron Miles card.

I was shocked why the remaining balance must be settle by cash and cannot pay with debit cards or credit cards. After further asking the staff, the staff himself also cannot explained why and only tell me next time redeem the points and fill the tank first. Then only come back to top up refill again and pay with credit card.


I feel this is really troublesome and not flexible by making the whole process not user friendly.

So for the new Petron Miles card user who had read this, if you always pay cash on filling petrol, then this is not an issue for you. But if you are using debit card or credit card to fill petrol, you need to take note on this and don't end up like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Synology NAS DSM 6.2 root access

How to install ES File Explorer on Hypptv Set Top Box

How to install Google Play Store Alternative on Hypptv Set Top Box